Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Anniversary for 5th Wheel RV

7am and the sun is just starting to make a peek-a-boo.

It was a super rough night, but hey, I woke up alive and it's all good. Worse case scenario, I can go back to bed if I have to. Matter of fact it was so rough I apparently slept in the recliner last night.

Well I guess that saves me from having to make up the bed!

Just one short year ago, I was moving this rig home to my RV lot. I had spent nearly 3 weeks trying to arrange a transporter and get things ready. 


I was going to ride with the mover, but at the last minute, my friend came with us, so we rode behind the 5th wheel in his van so we could try to assist in the frequent lane changes to get her home. It was only 60 miles, but I was very nervous. 

So many things had gone wrong in the 19 days, that I was beginning to think I had made an error in judgement buying this 1992 5th wheel.



Once I got it home, we had a super cold spell. I discovered the fireplace heater was broken and the furnace would not come on.

A friend loaned me their electric heater while I sorted things out.

Eventually the fireplace was replaced and the furnace was fixed.

Life is goof!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!