Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Harley on a Good Hair Day


Internet connections plague me. When I am out traveling, sometimes I stop and am able to get interent and do some work. 


Someone emailed me for a pic of the adopted baby boy, aka Harley Davidson, but I call him Harley for short.


I shall TRY to post his pic here. 



Harley on a GOOD hair day. 
He likes the punk rocker look. 
As you can obviously see, he does his own hair...




Ahoy! Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid for only 3 cents per day! Support a crazy writer in her writing endeavors.

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid
Lifetime Subscription
One Payment, Name Your Price
Hurricanes and Hangovers by Dear Miss Mermaid Hurricanes and Hangovers
and Other Tall Tales and Loose Lies from the Coconut Telegraph
by Dear Miss Mermaid

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!