Thursday, March 21, 2013

Setting Sail

Throw the schedule out the window. I changed my plans once again.

Soon as I build up enough steam, I am setting sail down a sea of highways.



So far this year I have camped at Wickham Park and Long Point Park.  In both places I managed to extend my stay, wrecking my pre-arranged schedule.

So what else is new...

Sunday I have to leave and start driving towards my next two reservations which at this point are nonrefundable, so I might as well make my absolute best effort to arrive there on time.

Afterwards I am traveling to my workamping where I will be parked for about 5 or so months, trading hosting duties for a lot to live on.

Life Is Good.


2 comments:

  1. Leaving for mountains Sunday but will try to check in on you all on way back. Email me revised schedule, if applicable, but I will call before trying to track you guys down. Hope you got my email re: yahoo mail issues and my deactivation of that account. Be safe and give Monkey a big hug.

    The Troutman

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd love to meet up with you in our travels for sure!

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!