Thursday, June 02, 2016

Coming Soon

I have been so busy patching and pasting and repairing and resting and using "and" too much and and and...

Just wanted to let you know I am alive and doggy is crazy.

Life is goof!


Harley's latest game is playing with a BIG beach ball. he bounces it off his head, he tries to bite it, he kicks it around. He thinks he is in the circus!

I made some fun videos of him, but I can't uplaod them until I can borrow some wifi, because my crummy plan is so cheap, it won't let me do much. Claims I have unlimited gigbytes but then throttles me.

It's newfangled math designed by "generation duh" that I don't understand. When did unlimited come to mean limited and throttled?

Also, tropical storm Bonnie went through here but we survived. The campground nearly emptied out, but we just stayed. Later we found out the interstate had to be closed down due to flooding, so I am glad we didn't try to run, we might have run right into that mess.

All the folks that left the campground had sticks and bricks homes to run to, so they were hopefully going to a better sturdier scene, assuming they didn't get stuck trying to detour around the interstate fiasco.

Thanks to rains everything is super green around here.

Thank you for stopping by, thank you for the wonderful emails and awesome comments.

I will try to get back to posting daily in between hurricanes and break downs and tiresome maladies.

Thank you for stopping by. 
We woke up alive and life is goof!

Harley dog recommends it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!