Thursday, January 01, 2015

Toot Toot

31 December 2014

New Year’s Eve already. Simply amazing.

What a wild wonderful exhilarating year!

I’ve been blessed ten times over. No one know how or why I am still alive, but I am and life is fantastic.

Thankful. Grateful.

I must remember each and every day to be super thankful for all the super wonderful angels, for helping me along my crazy journey of alternative healing. THANK YOU!



Beans have loads of health benefits. I make mine from scratch in a crockpot. Lately I've been making lots of bean salads. This one came out so colorful, it made me smile. What a great tasty way to ring in the new year!

Life is goof.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

Toot toot!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earth's Biggest Selection, Delivered To Your Door
Using this link helps a mermaid and her doggy
And we Thank You oh so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. I want you to know that you continue to be an inspiration to me! I could not agree more with your philosophy of taking the good in life as it comes, and celebrating the heck out of it. Happy New Year!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to look at the good side of everything, a pile of dirty dishes makes me smile, because WHEE! I had food and life is good!

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!