Saturday, January 03, 2015

Rambunctious

Happy New Year!

It was such a beautiful day, I stood in my open doorway and snapped this picture, then I went outside to marvel at this wondrous beautiful world. 

"Drop it!"
My wayward canine thinks "drop it" means cling to the toy tightly with all his might.
*SIGH*

The love of my life... (The thorn in my side...)
This little joker has captured my heart.
He just turned five years old but he acts like a mischievous rambunctious puppy.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earth's Biggest Selection, Delivered To Your Door
Using this link helps a mermaid and her doggy
And we Thank You oh so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful :)
    You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I read your new stuff daily. Your humoristic style
    is witty, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!