Monday, August 06, 2012

August 6 2012

The sun is shining today!

The maintenance crew cleaned up the mega mess after the storm. I've been under the weather. Puppy dog and I have been in bed.  I'm ready to climb the walls, but too weak.

We have been out to water some bushes and leave deposits nearby. Poor doggy misses his long walks.

Thanks to a saintly angel, Harley dog has been eating Newman's Own Organics Adult Dog Food Formula that he got in the mail awhile back. It seems to have fluffed up his fur a good bit. Occasionally his left ear is standing up. Not sure if this is temporary or if he plans to actually raise that ear up  for good one day.

His beard is coming back in from the haphazard trim when he stuck his face into a pile of sandspurs months past. I never realized how long it takes for dog fur to grow.

He's been a good little buddy to me, even though we would rather be outdoors. Soon come...  I keep whispering to him.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I hope you are feeling better. Harley loves walks, but more than that, he loves to be with you.
    Enjoy the fact you have no yardwork, and you are living in a beautiful location. Then take good care of yourself so you can enjoy it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a little wooley booley! Take care, rest up so you can keep taking good care of him.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!