Friday, June 05, 2015

On The Road Again


I wish life were more bicycle friendly. This bridge might not hold cars anymore, but perhaps it could have been a fun bike path.


 I take frequent breaks from bike riding. In this case I was on a bike path parallel to the highway.

 Harley just loves wading in the ocean. We are going to miss our seaside camp home as we head further inland.


These old scalawags hoisted their flag on the beach.

Sometimes hooking up a motorhome is messy by design.

Dumpster diving yielded a colorful umbrella with one broken rib. What a lucky find with summer around the corner.

Well, we are off and driving.

See you down the highways and byways. Thank you for stopping by and  making my day complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. I love your bicycle baskets - I just bought a front basket for my new bike. I never thought of taking my umbrella with me. Here's a link to fix your broken umbrella rib:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXG6yZweziQ

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!