Friday, February 12, 2016

Renaissance Fair 2016

I am relearning how to make and upload videos and slideshows.

This is a slideshow I made of some of the costumes at the Renaissance Fair 2016 in Wickham Park, Melbourne, Florida.

If you can't play it below, then here is the direct link:
https://youtu.be/iadBNT8voXo



Typically my entertainment budget consists of free events I can do on foot and paw or by bicycle. In addition, I go on the internet to my old local library to download 5 free songs each week. I have been doing this for two and a half years now, so I have over 800 songs to listen to.

A few years ago, friends gave me their used stereo speakers that required electricity. At first I didn't know what to do with them. Then I discovered that I could hook an MP3 player to them and have awesome music. Because the speakers have their own electricity, that gives them enough power to make the Mp3 player sound like the greatest stereo in the world. Amazing!

Life is goof.

Amazon has Mp3 players for all budgets.

I have some hilarious videos of other things, so I am going to try to battle my learning curve around this program to make and upload some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!