Thursday, January 17, 2019

Recuperating with Burps and Farts

A beautiful day in paradise on planet earth.

Gorgeous Get Well Flowers

I've only been able to write about 2% of what happened to me, and the other 98% may or may not appear when my eyes improve. 

They are temporarily messed up from the hospital drugs. 
I am waiting for them to detox and settle down. 

A fuzzy world looks AWESOME too, so I am VERY blessed.

Birds are singing.
The sun came up.
I feel like the luckiest person alive!

THANK YOU for rocking my world.

Anytime you shop Amazon with one of my current links, I sometimes earn a small commission. THANK YOU THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is goof!