Monday, October 28, 2019

Goblin Walk


I hope I don't look how I feel!

Today I walked to my friend's home. It's the longest walk I have had unaided in over a month. Also, I wasn't tethered or plugged in to any medical equipment. I felt super triumphant.Luckily she has two identical coral colored sofa's. Matter of fact we found them together one day while out shopping thrift stores. They looked brand new. I pushed her to buy them because I thought they would be stunning in her sun room. She was toying with the idea of two identical sofa's because she likes to lay down so much and it would give her friends a place to sit across from her.

We measured and went back to her home. The measurements worked so she bought them the next day. I am saying all this because it's handy. Today I was so pooped from walking that far, I could lay down on her extra sofa. Since the two massive comfy sofas face each other, we could visit quite nicely. Matter of fact she laid down on her sofa, so we were across from each other laying down chatting. 

Life is goof. 

Sadly I have not been on my bicycle in weeks! I miss it too. Recently I had a dream I was on my bicycle and shifting gears to go faster and faster. I woke up right away with the pleasant dream memory giving me a smile. 

Our new manager at the RV park is hosting a Halloween party mid day Thursday, so I might go and rummage around for dark chocolate. I heard they are bobbing for caramel apples but my teeth are not up to the task. 

Snowbirds are showing up daily, filling the empty spots.  We're a singles community so you can imagine there is always curiosity when new folks arrive. Some of course are repeaters and others are new visitors. Some own their lots here but only use them in the winter. Many brings pets.

Did you know that everyday Amazon offers special deals at drastic price reductions? Check it out. Anytime you order something through any of my amazon links, I often earn a small commission that helps me out monthly. 

Thank you! 



4 comments:

  1. Must have felt great to get out and walk even if it did knock you for a loop. And you both had a wonderful lie down visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me. Games Now News | Blog Game Of Thrones 2020 | Krunker2020

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of Staphylococcus as soon as i feel the symptoms of Staphylococcus  is appearing, i took a research and miraculously i found out about Dr. Kham then i  contacted him for natural treatment and it works wonders, The healing process by contacting Dr. Kham amazingly and ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doctor told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every staphylococcus patients should also get in touch with this herbalist  to get rid of these disease forever his email address; dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or whatsaap +2348159922297 you can also check his website:  https://herbal-dr-kham.jimdosite.com/ for more information.  

    ReplyDelete






  4. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere, after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover comes back to me, indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours, my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again, 3 months later we got engaged and married, if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me, his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346












































































































































































    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matuganan si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sakin ng mas masg 48 now, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email:
    AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!