Friday, October 11, 2019

Alive!

I am alive!

Thank you for all the emails asking me if I am OK. I have been super sick and it's not been a whole lot of fun. I haven't felt like sitting upright long enough to type.

My sofa has a recliner on both ends. I am using one end as a hospital bed substitution. It came with the 5th wheel RV. It's leather the color of mushroom. I have to say it is super comfy, I just wish it were ultra suede. The leather gets c-c-c-c-cold. But I've been tethered to medical equipment and the couch makes it easier to deal with and easier on me resting. 

The TV seems to work as my napper. I turn it on and soon I am so bored I doze right off.

In a round about way I found out blood wipes right off the leather, so that works for being handier than ultra suede I guess.

Mostly I am cuddling up with a cheap semi-down pillow and a super soft cotton blankie. I dream of comfort foods and a better down pillow. 

Last night I crawled into my bed for an hour or two. Oh man, I miss my bed! But my body could only do the hour or two, so I had to sadly move back to the couch.First I dragged the tethers up there, then back down again. All in my sleep cause I had to get up and visit the water closet. I keep drinking mountains of water to process the bad germs to flee my body one way or another.

A few weeks ago when I was at the emergency room, I think I caught some sort of nasty bug there. I saw lots of people in scrubs doing computers and paperwork but nobody doing cleaning and sterilizing. 

I am never using CVS Pharmacy again. When I left the hospital I had a prescription for pain pills and a sturdy antibiotic. Both I needed for the surgery on my head. It took CVS Pharmacy TWO and a half freaking days to fill my prescriptions. By then the extreme pain was making me entertain violent feelings. 

How can a pharmacy get so far behind it takes them 2.5 days to count out 22 pills?

That is ridiculous!

Maybe they were too busy loading computer tape cause my printout from CVS was nearly 4 feet long with complicated discount coupons on overpriced products. 

Speaking of mega corporations...

Now that Walmart is online it's easy to compare with Amazon. I am amazed how many times Amazon beats out Walmart on prices. I've also had good luck with Amazon coupons.



 Recently I received gorgeous flowers for getting well. They are stunning. I am luckiest person in whole wide world. 

Thank you EVERYONE for all your help and emails and paypal and being an Angel.

Angels keep me down to earth. 

I am so blessed to be alive. 




4 comments:

  1. Glad you're home and glad you're alive! Now to just heal and feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Seems like you just got over something and now your down again. I know your immune system is just fighting you. At least your in your own home to relax and get better. My thoughts are with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of Staphylococcus as soon as i feel the symptoms of Staphylococcus  is appearing, i took a research and miraculously i found out about Dr. Kham then i  contacted him for natural treatment and it works wonders, The healing process by contacting Dr. Kham amazingly and ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doctor told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every staphylococcus patients should also get in touch with this herbalist  to get rid of these disease forever his email address; dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or whatsaap +2348159922297 you can also check his website:  https://herbal-dr-kham.jimdosite.com/ for more information.  

    ReplyDelete






  4. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere, after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover comes back to me, indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours, my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again, 3 months later we got engaged and married, if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me, his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call / whatsapp: +2349057261346












































































































































































    hindi ako makapaniwala na kailanman ay muling makiisa ako sa aking kasintahan, labis akong na-trauma sa pananatiling nag-iisa na walang katawan na manatili sa akin at makakasama ko, ngunit napakasuwerte ako sa isang tiyak na araw upang matuganan si Dr Akhere, matapos sabihin sa kanya ang tungkol sa aking sitwasyon ginawa niya ang lahat ng makataong posible upang makita na ang aking kasintahan ay bumalik sa akin, sa katunayan matapos na ihagis ang spell ang aking dating kasintahan ay bumalik sakin ng mas masg 48 now, dumating ang dating kasintahan ko. bumalik sa pagmamakaawa sa akin na hindi na niya ako pababayaan, 3 buwan mamaya kami ay nakipag-ugnay at nag-asawa, kung nagkakaroon ka ng parehong sitwasyong ito makipag-ugnay lamang kay Dr Akhere sa kanyang email:
    AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com maraming salamat sa sir sa pagpapanumbalik ng aking dating kasintahan bumalik sa akin, ang kanyang email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com o tumawag / whatsapp: +2349057261346

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!