Friday, May 09, 2014

Pick Up Line

I know I am a fruit loop. I cease to care. All my life I've heard a different drummer. My box isn't square because I'm thinking way outside the box anyhow.

Back in the dark ages, the first time someone called me eccentric, I was stunned.

Me? Eccentric?

What gave them that idea? Should I continue to be their friend? I could have just hopped on my unicorn and left them in the rainbow dust. But after awhile I decided it was much nicer than being called crazy.


I am lazy, my joints are achy, so I use a litter picker and an old bucket.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earth's Biggest Selection!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. if you pickup more than 3 minites, can have 4, 5, and 6 for my 3 minites. huh huh. thank yuo in advance.

    peaceup raz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping to get up with you at Hartwell, but my trip took a different turn to the East Coast instead. Would like to stay in touch, though. Maybe my next trip... 8-Dell
    outlanda60 at Hotmail dot com
    Reminder: we met at Wickham last February (ORS member)

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!