Thursday, January 04, 2018

It's All Good

My simple life has been a bit chaotic.
I'm busy healing and will write more soon.
It was 28F degrees in this rural part of Florida this morning.
My RV struggles mightily to stay heated when temps go below 40F.
Apparently I need to acquire a winter wardrobe.
By the time I pile on enough clothes to stay warm, they are all mismatched so I look like a color blind blimp who is severely challenged at dressing.
I woke up alive with black eyed peas in the crockpot, so it's all good.
Having no goal is worse than not reaching one.
My goal is to smile so fierely my teeth stop chattering.

Life is goof!

Thank you for plopping by.

An apple a day...

1 comment:

  1. Living with freezing cold....20s...sooo cold. Then the heating system in my house died. OMG.... can't get repair part for 2 weeks. We all have "stuff" to deal with.... but darn ... i don't like COLD !! BRRRrrrrrr

    Wishing you warmth...

    Lynn in GA

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!