Monday, October 11, 2010

For Adults Only










Ahoy!
Dear Miss Mermaid
 relies on Angels, Subscriptions and Book Sales
THANK YOU for your support.
Step One,  Make a PaymentStep 2, Sign up your Email

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid
Delivered to your Email!  
Subscribe to
Dear Miss Mermaid...the OTHER Blog!
by Email  (no spam, just the blog)

***You can buy a subscription without the email updates.


Hurricanes and Hangovers and Other Tall Tales and Loose Lies from the Coconut Telegraph by Dear Miss Mermaid

1 comment:

  1. That first story reminds me of when my daughter was about 3 years old - she had her ears pierced when she was a baby and now she had a baby sister, 1 year old. I was drying her off from her bath one evening and she said, "When are you getting Shonah's ears pissed?" I pretended I didn't know what she meant and said, "What?" I wanted to hear her say it again. "When will you get Shonah's ears pissed? You know, like mine are pissted." I laughed SO hard.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!