Monday, October 25, 2010

Lost My Mind


We stopped for 2 nights, I am purely exhausted, but holding up.

I am collecting pictures of funny signs. One day I will post them all together. This sign greeted us at Lake Reidsville in North Carolina. The tiny blue sign in back warns that sex offenders are not allowed in the park. WHY are these people allowed out of prison?  If they aren't good enough for the park, they sure aren't good enough to live in society.

I feel super safe in this park, the police cruise by often.  Maybe it's because we hit the guard shack with the motorhome. I was an innocent passenger.  My dog did it... actually my friend did it and I couldn't stop laughing. I must be losing my mind (but it won't get far in the shape it's in!)

Pain is killing me, so I don't feel very funny right now. But I am trying to smile and will the pain away without dangerous drugs.

There is an innocent illegal herb that kills pain, but noooooooo, our government wants us to have dangerous drugs, not an all natural herb cure. *sigh*

I shall meditate this pain away.

Ahoy!
Dear Miss Mermaid
 relies on Angels, Subscriptions and Book Sales
THANK YOU for your support.
Step One,  Make a PaymentStep 2, Sign up your Email

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid
Delivered to your Email!  
Subscribe to
Dear Miss Mermaid...the OTHER Blog!
by Email  (no spam, just the blog)

***You can buy a subscription without the email updates.
Hurricanes and Hangovers by Dear Miss MermaidBuy Dear Miss Mermaid's Book:

1 comment:

  1. taking pictures of funny signs is a great idea, we see so many of them. I can't wait to see your collection.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!