Sunday, September 13, 2015

Amazing Stuff

Giving thanks!

I woke up alive, and that's always a great way to start the day. One more minute, one more hour, one more day. Thank you!

A mega humongous gigantic THANKS to the wonderful readers who stop by here, heaps more THANKS to the fantastic fabulous angels who touch my soul, who rock my world, who give me hope, who help me out. I feel so humbled like I just never say thanks enough. Thank you.

Waking up grateful is sometimes a huge battle for me. Yet when it all comes down to it, waking up alive is a very good thing and well worth taking time to be grateful.

My little old 1994 motorhome with my goofy attempt at pastels. For over 5 years it has given me shelter 24/7. Simply amazing!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!