Monday, March 07, 2016

A Grand Day

Another beautiful day in paradise!

I woke up alive. The sun came up. Cool breezes blow through my bedroom windows where I try to write this now.

Neighbors left so my view is even grander. I hear the birds singing and watch the early morning dog walkers take their pooches out for a stroll.

My fur baby boy is still sound asleep. He doesn't do early mornings.

I wish to thank all my wonderful readers and angels and good spirits for rallying around me. All these fabulous comments, emails and well wishes really bouy my spirits making me laugh, cry and rejoice.

I am oh so lucky.

Happiness is  a double edged sword. In most cases happy people make other people happy. Some folks equate happiness with monetary wealth. If they see a happy person, they think they must be fantastically rich at the bank. Maybe they are a very unhappy person. They decide to attack happy people because they have what they want and they want to destroy them because in some warped way in their mind, this will bring them happiness. But it doesn't.

Money doesn't buy happiness. Sure it's a wonderful tool for providing the bare basics like food, shelter, clothing. If someone has loads of the stuff they can perhaps buy loads of luxuries.

But for some folks, just being happy whether the bank account is 10 cents or 10 thousand is a quality that can baffle others.

I have a habit, whether it is good or bad, to make things seem fantastically wonderful because to me, my life is fabulously wonderful. For instance I take a picture and I crop out the ugly and just show the beauty. My campsite in pics always seem to look huge and wonderful because I have cropped out the neighbors and my rig is often much smaller than everyone else's so I have more land and less rig.

In my happy eyes I see myself living in a grand wheel estate having the time of  my life. Someone else might look at my happy lifestyle and think oh my gosh, she lives in a 22 year old battered up rig how on earth does that add up to a grand wheel estate? She's knocking on heaven's door suggesting that riding a bicycle a mile down the road is the grandest adventure around.

Life is goof!

Recently I was bullied again. I  don't pretend to know how or why someone is  a bully or what goes on in their warped mind or how I became their latest victim.

All I know is that my apparent happiness seems to be an insult to them and their misery. They erroneously may think my happiness is the result of extreme wealth because they think if they had extreme wealth their miserable life would be happy. How this equates to bullying me in an extreme way is just well downright baffling.

I dare to think that 95% of the people around me could not live on the efficient budget I manage to live on and do what I do. But it's a series of happy trade offs.

Think outside the box and magic can happen.

THANK YOU for being wonderful readers, supporters and angels. THANK YOU!

There is more I want to write, gorgeous pics I want to post, but for now I have to go. Life is calling and I have heaps of thanks to hand out.







2 comments:


Life is goof!