Wednesday, February 27, 2019

 Turkeys came to visit me.

We yacked it up comparing necks. Mine looked really rough from my hospital stay.

The turkeys made me feel better. They walk around with their curious necks year round.



My little potted garden seems to be a miracle. It's suffered neglect the past few months while I was failing, then a few frosts came and went. More neglect while I was hospitalized in ICU and the sheer confusion that surrounded the aftermath.

It's been just another wild adventure to laugh about when I can and cry about when I can't.

Life is goof.

Thank you for stopping by today!

I woke up alive, the sun came up and beautiful drops of rain came to water my garden for me.

What more could a girl want (except to get rid of my turkey neck!)



No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!