Monday, December 14, 2009

How to Make Bedroom Slippers for Christmas

My dear friends,

Somewhat embarrassing to admit, I'm not getting an annual bonus and Christmas is tight this year. I will be making bedroom slippers for you all as gifts. You'll most likely agree that it's a splendid idea, and should you wish to do the same, I've included the instructions below:

How to make bedroom slippers:

You need four maxi pads to make a pair. Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part. The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top. Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part. Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers or Christmas doo-dads.

These slippers are:

  • Soft and Hygienic
  • Non-slip grip strips on the soles
  • Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh
  • No more bending over to mop up spills
  • Disposable and biodegradable
  • Environmentally safe

I've attached a photo of the first pair I made so that you can see the nifty slippers for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate you for all the valuable information that you are providing us through your blog. Please keep posting.
    Fine Linens

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!