Monday, December 14, 2009

News from the Virgin Islands

Life in the islands; very relaxed, t'ings are often on hold...
Repairs on Sabbath Hill Reservoir on hold
BVI News Online
BY PRESS RELEASE Road Town, Tortola, VI (9th December, 2009) – The Water and Sewerage Department recently announced the repair of the slab at the Sabbath ...

Celebrating Christmas Fungi Style!
Platinum News Online
"The sustainability of fungi music in the British Virgin Islands depends primarily on our commitment to the preservation of our cultural heritage. ...

Spanish Town Stirs Christmas Spirit in VG
Platinum News Online
BVI Platinum News caught up with some vendors who expressed disappointment over the purchasing will of patrons at the event this year. ...

island sailing - British Virgin Islands
Buitifull, dilightfull,scenic, wonderfull, magic,peacfull,excelant. What more can I say about my Islands Paradise that I discovered in my yacht. Away from the noise the fast lane of western city life living in this stess free,friendly ...

Adventures of a Gypsy Pirate Wench!: I'm shipping off!
By Jolea
That's where the pink flamingos live and it's one of the BVI's I haven't been to yet. I don't know anyone who has been there actually. You can only get there by private boat or sea plane. It's a low lying coral island like Key West, ...






No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!