Friday, March 24, 2017

Goof


Today I learned about MOLLE, EDC and MURSE.

MOLLE is an acronym for Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment. I was informed that Molle is pronounced like Molly.
EDC is Everyday Carry. No idea how to pronounce EDC.
MURSE is a man-purse.

I guess I am way way behind on pop culture but... I 'm a great flip flop mulcher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There may be some upcoming gaps in my blog posting, though I hope not. I wake up and aspire to tackle 100 things, but maybe I only get 10 done.

Some days more, other days less.

Soon I will be doing more alternative treatments. Life is long. Death is short. Smile, rejoice and give thanks.

When you stop carrying on, they carry you out. So I stay busy busy busy! Don't carry me out!

I like to think I have no bad days at all. Some days are good and some days are better!

Angels keep me down to earth.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Life is goof.

And that's one of my personal mottoes that initially sprung from bad typing.

Life is goof. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope your feeling okay, We have our 5th wheel in Alabama and spend the winter here. During the summer I go back to Michigan, but my husband has to stay here for work.

    Living in a RV can get tight, but I like it. I love to see how you organize and fix up your Rv. Your very talented!

    Again, I hope your feeling okay, I have read your whole blog, I don't know what health issues you have, but what ever it is I hope you can overcome them.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!