Saturday, September 10, 2016

Whee um Whoops!

Lima ohio bike path

What goes up must come down.

Harley dog and I stopped for a break on this unique path. It crosses over rivers, through a cornfield, over a highway and goes around and through the park and camp where I stayed and that's just the small section we did. We didn't get to do the entire bike path due to the extreme humidity but I have high hopes of trying it again one day.

I admire the serious bikers who go flying by at record speed with no care at all for the humidity. I keep hoping to get further on my bicycle. But at least I get up and go riding... most days, even if it's just a short trip.

Not sure how much longer I can keep up with this foolishness, but life is goof.

Rotary Riverwalk/Ottawa River Bikeway
Johnny Appleseed Metropolitan Park District, Lima, Ohio


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!







2 comments:

  1. Just wondering what made you go up to that part of the country? You always stayed between Florida and North Carolina if I remember correctly.Looks beautiful where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!