Friday, February 23, 2018

Favorite Road

Silly security questions asked by log in sites. 

I had received an "urgent" email message from a bank where I keep 3 cents. Of course the "urgent" email notification didn't tell me what the urgency is. I have to go log in to find out. Did someone deposit a million bucks there? Were they curious what I should do with it? Curiosity gripped me. What was this urgency?

Today while logging in I was asked to create answers to security questions. 

The first one was "What is the favorite road on which you like travel?"

Oh my gosh, who has a favorite road? I sure don't. Who thinks up these questions? What were they smoking?

Finally I put "bicycle path". Will I remember that next month or next year?

Probably not. 

If I write it down then what's the use of having a "secret" security question? Anyone could find that piece of paper, log in to my account and discover I have had 3 cents in that bank account.

I hope I don't get robbed. 

The next question...
What is last name of your favorite mentor or teacher?

I had many favorite teachers and mentors. I hardly remember the names of my favorite teachers and I had so many! A favorite? If I were 10 years old maybe this would be easier to remember or answer but at my age, it's a toss up. Does God have a last name? 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!