Sunday, June 10, 2018

Smile! It Stinks!

I guess this old rig has a few tricks up her sleeve to keep me down to earth.


Living the dream includes an occasional nightmare.

Not able to post or write much.

My current nightmare is embarrassing sewer problems!

Yuck yuck yuck.

It's so bad I am going to spare you the details. 

A pathologist once told me that smiling makes the stink go away. Forensics wear those face masks to hide their ghoulish smiles when they deal with stench.

So here I am dealing with my nightmare and smiling about it.

Life is goof.

I woke up alive, and try to be grateful for all my blessings. I bite my tongue when the urge to complain rears her ugly head even if my thung is thore and thwollen.












3 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! Ownership can be painful. It looks as if you traded on set of problems for another. I hope you will be able to get this resolved fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked in forensic sciences for eight years. We were the crime lab, but the basement was the medical examiner. Believe me, smiling doesn't help. One of the pathologists would start his day by throwing up in a sink before he started autopsies. My dear friend and I worked in the office with toxicologists. One day, one of the dieners (those who cleaned and handled corpses) came up and offered us some chili he had made down there. We both turned green and politely refused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are plumbers that clean drains. " smells like $$$$$$ to us". raz

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!