Thursday, March 21, 2019

Spring Has Sprung

For the first time in nearly 40 years, the spring equinox will occur on the same day as March's Full Worm Moon. The last time that these two events landed on the same date was on March 20, 1981, though they did come close again in March 2000, separated by a span of only four hours.

My azalea bush is on the dividing line between the lots. I've been giving this one coffee grounds and egg shells. After it blooms I hope to shape it up better and feed it Miracle Grow plant food. 

 I woke up alive and it's a great start to a gorgeous day.

Thank you for plopping by today.


5 comments:

  1. My grandmother drank tea at least twice a day, and she always fed the used tea leaves from the tea bags to her house plants! Coffee grounds and egg shells are probably pretty good for your plants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least the egg shells an coffee grounds are free which suits my shoestring budget or un-budget.

      Thank you for reading and stopping by today!

      Delete
  2. Azalea are my favorite flowering bush. Can't grow them here it is just to hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog and posting comments. Bless you.

      Delete
  3. I hope to spruce them on up to be a super showcase next year.

    Thank you for plopping by today and commenting.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!