Wednesday, April 03, 2019

Rejoice and Smile



The world is a beautiful place.
If you are reading this, then you woke up alive.
Rejoice!
Smile!
Live!
Be grateful!
It's another blessed day to love others and behold this miracle for all it's worth.
A new day.
Like none ever before.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!




Fun Facts:
While typing this, a tree branch from overhead dropped down on my roof making a horrific noise that jump started my heart. I'm wide awake now!

Life is goof.

In a few days I hit the big six-ut-oh milestone and I am wildly excited and super grateful that this possibility might become reality. Just thinking about it makes me want to laugh and giggle. Maybe I  have nine lives and perhaps I've used up eight of those already, but today, this hour, this moment is a treasure and a gift.

Speaking of beauty...
The stained glass art featured here is available from Amazon.

THANK YOU for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!