Monday, April 15, 2019

Shopping for a Vehicle

I am out looking at cheap used cars and trucks for sale.

I don't mind ugly, as long as it runs fine. 

The good news is, Amazon carries oodles of car parts and supplies at bargain prices.

You can list the vehicle you own and they will tell you which parts do and don't fit that one.

Somewhere over the phone talking to the owner of this bargain beauty (pictured below)  there was a miscommunication about how "ugly" I could go...

At this point and time in my life, I prefer something with doors.

Even ugly doors will do.

Just please include doors before you tell me "It's ugly but it runs great..."


My friend who drove me to go look at this politely suggested that PERHAPS I need to rethink my budget.

Hmm... Ya think so?

Life is goof. 








No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!