Monday, June 10, 2019

Note From the Dog

Had my bath.
Got a clean harness and stinky flea treatment.
Yuck.
Take my pic.
Hurry!
Wait.
Ya missed a spot bathing me.
Right here on my leg.
Don't worry, I will clean it myself.
Oh?
Did I wreck your picture perfect moment?



OK.
Hurry up and take my pic.
I am the handsomest dog ever to live!
Now take me for a walk so I can show off to the little girl doggies.
But be careful of those pup-arazzi trying to track us.
You may have to be a ruff-feree!

Doggone it!
I couldn't catch that bunny rabbit.
I guess I am having a bad hare day.

Play with me.
Feed me.
Take me for a bicycle ride.
And then cuddle up with me.
Then we play some more.
What's for dinner?
I already ate my breakfast.

And don't forget to trot out the treats.
You FORGET that some days!

What?
You don't have 24/7 to devote to the poor wittle doggie?

It's not like I ask for much.

Is is Christmas yet?
Do I get toys?
Can you play that song I love?
"Dachshund Through the Snow!"

Oh, can we go for a ride in a car?
Can ya pick me up?
I want to be held.
How about we ride the bicycle?
Pick me up, put me in the basket.
You pedal and I will bark at the squirrels.

Let's...
Toss the ball?
Fetch the Frisbee?
Oh and can ya plump up my doggie pillow?
It's looking ruff.

Open the door, I want to go out.

Never mind, it's so doggone hot.
Open the door, I want to come back in.

Put on a movie.
Make me some pup-corn and we can watch it together.
Why do you sleep during the movie?
You can't be tired.
Taking care of me is sooooooooo easy.

Gee wiz, I don't ask for much.

Not sure why you think I do!

I paws-itively love you.

What's for breakfast?
Woofles?

Did you find me a Halloween costume?
This year I want to be Arf Vader!

I heard there was no dog in the White House.
What happened to Bark Obama?

Can you read to me?
I like that book about the detective, Sherlock Bones or the other picture book, Winnie the Poodle.
How about reading me some quotes from Bark Twain?

Even though you hate it, I try to clean your face and wipe off all your lipstick (isn't that a treat!)

And I am a great hoover hound. You drop something on the floor while cooking and I am the first one to clean it up.
See?
I do help out.

Where is my squeaky toy?
Let's play!

Put on some music by Pink Floyd.
I want to hear Bark Side of the Moon.

Can we go look at dog toys?
Amazon has all my favorites.

Anything is paws-ible when you have a dog to help ya out!




6 comments:

  1. So glad to see him! He has such a good outlook!

    Shelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to do your blog, so those of us who enjoy it, as I and many others do, can read it. Great job!
    sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and making an awesome comment.

      Delete


Life is goof!