Sunday, June 02, 2019

Fright Week





Three attempts and finally this little happy pic uploaded.

Fright week!

Two snake scares this week. The second one... I went to the dog park. The grass was kind of tall near the water bowls. I went over there to neaten them up and SNAKE.

He scurried off but not before I let out another "ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH". This one was a super fast black snake.

I guess I need to get new prescription eye glasses.

Monday was snake one.

Tuesday the doc said he couldn't correct my vision beyond 20/30 not the 20/20 I craved. It unerved me when he told me why and well I left the place before getting my prescription sorted out.

Wednesday I went to make a donation of a rocking chair and met a gun toting inebriated man who thought he was protecting things and that I was possibly a thief rather than someone making a donation. Good grief.

Being at the wrong end of a gun scares me. Sheesh!

Thursday my phone died. It's 10 months old and I guess that makes it obsolete. It's going again, but it ate my pics and contacts and the backup that should have restored those, well it failed. The bizarred thing is I was having a semi-emergency and  was going to call for help, but that's when I discovered my phone was no longer working. Good grief.

Friday the mil-idiots updated my old laptop into non-functioning oblivion.

Saturday I got it going again.

Sunday, today, was snake two fright fest. YUCK, I do not like snakes.

Then when I got home my power died. First I smelled that weird bad wiring smell then POOF the power died. I found out I was the only one with no power. The 50 amp breaker on the RV park pole had gone bad.

The park has a new manager, the 3rd one in 3 months and they are closed up on Sunday anyhow, but through a miracle the maintenance guy was eventually located by my gracious neighbor and he took time on his day off, to come over and eventually get me going again with a new breaker.

It's 90 something degrees here today and humidity about the same, but I'm smiling and happy. It feels great to be alive. Apparently I can survive a lot of frights.

And besides, there's not much else that can go wrong or break.

Life is goof!




2 comments:

  1. My goodness you lead an exciting life! Better than any reality show (though I never watch reality shows since I don't have a tv and wouldn't watch them if I did). Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the snakes hate those things good one or bad one and we have lots of bad ones. Hope this week will be much better.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!