Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Magic in the Making

If this gets posted it's technology magic created by a unicorn over a rainbow somewhere.

This blogger platform keeps changing rapidly as to who owns it, where it's hosted and how I sign in to use it and I am constantly notified to change this or that because they have changed this or that and made the existing system to sign in or make a post obsolete.

Again! Again! Again!

The mil-idiots seem to change the programs, the websites, the hardware, the flatware, the software more often than they change their undies.

I have this disgusting image of techno folks chained to their puter and phones wearing stinky overly soiled undies with eyes propped open with toothpicks while they work 23 hours a day CHANGING anything and everything so the hapless consumer can no longer make it work unless they have the most expensive latest and greatest equipment and tons of hours to manipulate it. Even then, poof, it probably won't work next week or next month.

Our landfills and dumps are filling up with obsolete crap that was good stuff in working order just a few short months ago and now it's updated, upgraded, improved, new featured into obsolescence garble-de-gook.

My phone and laptop are both failing and both seem to rely on one another, something I don't like. Both take enormous amounts of time to do a SIMPLE task. Stuff I could do in 1 minute a few short months (or years?) ago now takes an hour or more. 

Where do people find time for this technology  foolishness? 

I needed to make an important call to get some help and my 10 month old phone failed again. It took 2 days to get it going again and it still doesn't work right. This RV park doesn't allow fires at one's site or else I would have sent out smoke signals for help. 

Heck, maybe I should fire up smoke signals just so someone will show up to tell me to put it out. Hmm... why didn't I think of this sooner?

I am out of time, it took me an hour to battle my way into blogger and post this. 

Life is goof.  

But hey, enough of the whining...

I WOKE UP ALIVE!

YIPPEE!

And if I line up the stars and moon perfectly while standing on my head chanting backwards in an unknown language while juggling razor sharp knives  this will post and you can read it. 

PHEW. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Well, you must have done everything right, I was able to read it and agree. So frustrating all the unnecessary changes made. Definite chuckle with the mental image of those folks making all the problems for us users. Have a lovely day.

    Shelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't get it. I use to love editing video with a cheap video editing program. It was easy, fun, and inexpensive with lots of bells and whistles. Those days are long gone. Now all the video editing programs make it complicated and time consuming, taking all the fun out of it. grrr...Hope you don't give up blogging as I selfishly enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!