Thursday, May 02, 2019

Magical Rainbows

A small prism hangs outside my tiny home. These magical rainbows appeared this morning giving me smiles and joy.  I even managed to capture them on camera for you to see too. I had been sitting there with eyes closed praying for a miracle. When I opened my eyes the little rainbows seemed to be surrounding me.

Some believe that crystals and prisms hung in the window help  increase chi energy. Crystals and prisms are often used in Feng shui which is the traditional Chinese method of arranging the human and social world in auspicious alignment with the forces of the cosmos, including qi and yin-yang.

Feng shui, especially as it affects interior design is increasing in popularity across many cultures.

Chi (pronounced chee)  translates roughly to "vital energy" in Chinese (also spelled Qi). It refers to the life force that flows through all plants, animals and human beings. "Chi" is that energy in the body which makes us alive.

Native Americans have the Great Spirit which permeates the universe.

Nearly all cultures and beliefs seem to have their own word for chi.

Being alive, feeling alive it's all feels so GOOD no matter how it's achieved.





Nothing wrong with believing in miracles and rainbows (and of course mermaids!).

Inner peace.
Outer harmony.

Life is goof.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!