Saturday, January 15, 2011

Never Too Late

Never too late to have a happy childhood!









Emails came in wondering what had happened to me, why haven't I posted. Well, I was wandering or sick or broke or out of range.  That is why I skip a post now and then.

I am alive and well, trying to peddle "Hurricanes and Hangovers". 

Or maybe I was just having too much fun to write a post, to work at the computer.

The weather has suddenly turned warm, the dog even shed his sweater for a few hours this afternoon.

I caught this fabulous sunset at Long Point on the Space Coast of Florida.

A camper van enjoys a prime spot for westward viewing. 



A Big Thank You To  Angels
Who Help Support a Recovering Mermaid

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid  for only 3 cents per day
Support a Crazy Mermaid
Step 1 Make a Payment Step 2 Sign up for Email Posts (Optional)

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid
Subscription Delivered to your Email
Dear Miss Mermaid...the OTHER Blog!
(no spam, just the blog)
***You can buy a subscription without the email updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!