Sunday, January 09, 2011

Frisbee Fido

Wolfman Harley has a Frisbee type toy, that is made like a circle. He loves for me to throw it, so he can catch it. Sometimes he leaps up to catch the Frisbee, but it slides down his body. Other times he is picking it up to toss around when he is playing by himself and somehow, slides it over his belly.

On this day, he was outside alone, with me inside working at my desk, with the front door wide open, so I could monitor his activities. Suddenly, he walked in the door, wearing his Frisbee, so of course I had to grab the camera.


Next he hopped up into his favorite seat, still tethered, still wearing his Frisbee. Another Kodak moment.


This little six pounds of fluff has improved my health dramatically, both mentally and physically. He makes me laugh several times a day.  Laughter surely is the best medicine.
A Big Thank You To  Angels
Who Help Support a Recovering Mermaid

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid  for only 3 cents per day
Support a Crazy Mermaid
Step 1 Make a PaymentStep 2 Sign up for Email Posts (Optional)

Subscribe to Dear Miss Mermaid
Subscription Delivered to your Email
Dear Miss Mermaid...the OTHER Blog!
(no spam, just the blog)
***You can buy a subscription without the email updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!