Friday, May 22, 2015

Mount Pleasant



I was lost and confused in Mount Pleasant when I saw this sign. 
Do people really prefer parking in three foot high overgrowth?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harley had chores. 
I try to keep him busy so he doesn't have time to join the gangs or hang
about with ill reputes getting into trouble.
This afternoon I sent him outside to fetch the laundry off the line then fold it.
A half hour later I went to check on his progress.

Life is tough on a wittle doggy.



You think I get lost? These folks and their RV are from Germany. They saw my Virgin Island tags and asked about a bridge from here to there, I gave them directions, then asked about the bridge to Europe.

Life is fun!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!