Friday, December 07, 2012

Good Tidings

Hurricanes and Hangovers(and Other Tall Tales and Loose Lies from the Coconut Telegraph) by Dear Miss Mermaid



By the way... you can borrow my book  "Hurricanes and Hangovers" from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de and Amazon.fr if you have Amazon Prime. It's a nice perk few people know about.

Amazon sets aside a library fund which is split monthly amongst the authors if their book is borrowed.  This is in lieu of a royalty.

My book also makes a great gift for hard to buy for people.  If they love to laugh out loud when reading, then my book might be just the ticket to tickle their fancy.

Amazon currently lists 45 reviews of my book with an average rating of 4.2 stars out of 5 stars. Not too bad!

I have zero control over good or bad reviews. So if you haven't read my book, you can see what others said about it before you commit to a purchase. If you buy 2 or more, Amazon ships them free!

If you have read my book and liked it, then by all means, feel free to post your own five star review. :)  Toot Toot!  (Yep, that's me tooting my horn!)


Hurricanes and Hangovers by Dear Miss Mermaid

For
More Information on Amazon Prime Click Here


Note:
Normally I post here every day but I had computer confusion. I think I've got it up and running again. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!