Friday, August 18, 2017

So Sorry

Some days it just seems counterproductive to take a shower and clean up then an hour later the heat and humidity have covered me in stinky sweat again.

Tis the seson when my laundry accumulates at a fast smelly rate.

Many of my thin summer shirts that help me stay cool are just ripping to shreds. I went to put one on and as I whirled around to see if it felt cool enough, I hear this r-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-p-p-p-p-p-p.

I get a hand mirror to stand at another mirror to look  at my back. There is a hole bigger than my hand across the shoulder of my favorite shirt.

So that folks, was the scream heard around the campground this morning.

Sorry about that.


2 comments:

  1. I had the same problem with my favorite night shirt. Finally had to let it go after about ten years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's heart breaking to see favorite old things wear out.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!