Friday, October 27, 2017

Big Bo Bo

My dog loves stuffed toys bigger than him. He was busy unstuffing Bo Bo.

I decided to fix Bo Bo with a zip tie so it would be hard work for doggy to continue unstuffing him.

My pooch was not amused and anxiously followed me around while I found a zip tie to fix Bo Bo. Then I tossed Bo Bo inside the open door of the motorhome.

As Harley was snatching him up I managed to make a short video. He carted Bo Bo off for a closer inspection of my repair.

If you need a 15 second giggle, here's one provided by Harley.

Video link:
https://youtu.be/l3YtqG_HIUU


Amazon sells dog toys. Just ask Harley.

When Harley was new to me, he tried to order his own toy!

I was looking on the internet at dog toys. Harley had only been with me a few weeks. I got up to go get a drink of water. I left the laptop open on my motorhome table.

Harley climbed up on the table . When I yelled "NO" he walked across the laptop keyboard in his haste to get back off the table. Soon he learned that walking on tables (or laptops!)  was strictly forbidden.

When I sat back down from retrieving my water to see if he had damaged the laptop, I just about damaged my ribs laughing so hard.

I guess when Harley walked across the laptop, he hit the touchpad and somehow had managed to put the toy I was looking at into the Amazon cart for purchase.

Life is goof.










No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!