Monday, January 13, 2014

Too Much On My Plate

Too much on my plate.


Will post another day.

I can't think. I am confused. I'm grumpy.

Hmm... maybe I am hungry. Brains need food, right?

In case you are wondering... that is lentil rice pilaf, carrots, collard greens and beets. It looks like a huge pile of food, but that's not a 10 or 11 or 12 inch dinner plate, it's an 8 1/2 inch Corelle luncheon plate.

I decided dinner plates were too big to store in this little old motorhome and too tempting to overfill, so I use the 8 1/2 inch and 7 inch plates. Of course one can have a side salad or soup paired with either plate...

*Ahem* back to overfilling?

We all know (if you've read my posts) that healthier foods, smaller, plates, riding a bike, walking the dog, lifting weights has done absolutely nothing to cause my body to give up one stubborn ounce.




A dear sweet angel brought me a small plate of food. My favorite too;  Homemade Cookies! They were awesomely *munch munch munch* delicious.

These were special diet cookies, but you have to eat them all in under 24 hours for the magic to work...

So I had one for breakfast, another for a mid-morning snack, one for lunch, well what the heck, another mid-afternoon snack, one for dinner and then the final one as a late night treat.

*Phew* it wasn't easy, but I got all those magic cookies down in under 24 hours.

Oh yeah, this diet is going super well on these smaller plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!