Sunday, September 23, 2012

Disorderly


"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."
A.A. Milne 

Savannah, Georgia is famous for her tree lined city. 

Even the parking garage is cleverly disguised by trees and a vintage light post. 


I have never used a parking garage before, but I wanted to walk around downtown and it seemed the only place to park.  I took a picture so I could find my motorhome again. I have no idea how I am going to drive out that tiny door.

The trees are so tall, I could not fit them  in my photo.
They dwarf the truck and bicyclist. 

Back at Skidaway Island, the ranger introduced me to his pet turtle that rides around  in the golf cart with him.
Harley immediately invited them both for a round of golf.  

1 comment:

  1. Haha love that Harley! Savannah is a beautiful city and one I want to spend some time in ... Great pictures

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!