Friday, April 18, 2014

UFO Welcome Center

All that internet voodoo has been cleared up now. Very strange all around. Finally my entire internet system crashed just before I was set to travel. Once I arrived at my final destination, I made calls to my internet provider. Finally I am up and running smooth again. The internet company tried to force me into a new pricier plan, but I insisted I had been told I could keep my old obsolete plan indefinitely, so he reluctantly changed my records back to my old cheap plan. Whee!

I found out all those strange lights and the internet interference might have been because I was camping only 26 miles from the UFO Welcome Center. Perhaps they were welcoming another UFO and their electronics interfered severely with my google voodoo. It's top secret info whether or not a UFO visited or not. But what little I know, I can relate to you here.

Construction on the Welcome Center began in 1994 so that aliens would find a place to rest after their long journey to earth. It would appear that some aliens have crash landed while trying to visit, damaging the original structure.


The UFO Welcome Center was established by an earthling who wanted to welcome aliens with some southern hospitality. Eventually he built his own traveling spaceship which sits atop the welcome center. This is so that he can journey with the UFO's that visit him. A different kind of caravan convoy RV-ing.

He charges earthlings a fee to tour his welcome center and private space craft, but UFO's and aliens are welcomed in for free. He's had to erect a fence around the place to keep nosy paparazzi at bay. Assorted cats and dogs work as security guards.

The bottom saucer is 42 feet across and is entered through a concealed ramp that is lowered from above by an electrical motor. The top spacecraft is 20 feet across. Both are completely furnished for living and the owner occupies same most of the year.

I love traveling the backroads, you just never know what you might stumble into next. In this case, I wandered into the possible source of my internet problems.

Life is goof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enjoy the comments you leave about my posts. I am not allowed to edit any comments you leave, I can either keep it or delete it. Once in a while I delete some, because it's marketing a scammy website. This comment ended with a scam link so it was deleted, but I thought you might enjoy their take on the English language:

Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote the guide in it or something. I think that you could do with some percent to force the message house a little bit, however other than that, that is great blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.

Maybe aliens wrote this!

I have to go now that I've come in for a landing to volunteer workamp. Besides our Park and Bark Host duties, there is so much to do to get the motorhome shipshape again. Right now it resembles a post hurricane disaster.

Visit Earth's Biggest Selection

2 comments:

  1. our last isp used an antenna system. not a dish. every fall our internet would go to hell. every year the isp would blame it on the gps systems on the combines. at first we did not believe them. but after a few years we did. when it rain and shut down the harvest all was well.

    i'm not a robot burp. i'm a real illegal alien from mars or someplace or something.

    peaceup raz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please thank that nice man for creating a welcome center for us. We have our own RV, so we park it near government installations rather than Welcome Centers, but will add it to our charts for when the invasion happens.

    Dick

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!