Sunday, December 28, 2014

Exhaustingly Home


Home is where I bark my dog, I mean bark my pike, um bark and bite, seesh... park my bike...


Riding my bicycle to the park and bark park and park park is exhausting. I wobble, stop and restart. I never thought re-learning to ride a bicycle after 40 something years would prove so ridiculously challenging. Furthermore, I am so exhausted from my short excursions that nothing else gets done.

Harley is famous. I was riding in the middle of nowhere on a dirt path figuring I was safe from traffic. Finally we came across 2 ladies walking 1 dog. As we rode past, one lady said "Oh look here come Harley on his bicycle."

No mention of the clown peddling with all her might trying to stay upright... I gave them a breathless smile (for not calling me a clown).

Life is goof!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earth's Biggest Selection, Delivered To Your Door
Using this link helps a mermaid and her doggy
And we Thank You oh so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!