Saturday, February 21, 2015

Another Beautiful Day

It's a beautiful day, I woke up alive and I am very grateful and thankful for being so very lucky to have this wondrous miracle land in my lap.

I just can't post much today.

Still healing and smiling and wishing.

I've been putting the heave in upheaval.

My life has been like the bayamo winds.

But I will be back here soon with lots to say!




Back soon!


According to the Weather Elements Chapter of Bowditch's "The American Practical Navigatorbayamo wind is a violent wind blowing from the land on the south coast of Cuba, especially near the Bight of Bayamo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earth's Biggest Selection at your fingertips
Using this link helps a mermaid, her little old motorhome and puppy dog
We Thank You VERY much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!