Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Back Time

Too sick to write much but me thinks this picture was taken last time I be sailing in de islands mon, what islanders call back time.

The majority of my adult life was spent working and living in the Caribbean.

If someone had told me then, that one day I end up in a little old motorhome recuperating and retiring in America, I would have laughed myself silly and told them "Your head ain't good!" That be island lingo for "You're crazy mon!"

Life is goof.

Thank you for your patience and patronage and understanding and love and support and encouragement. You all be angels. Thank you thank you thank you. 






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earth's Biggest Selection, Delivered To Your Door
Using this link helps a mermaid and her doggy
And we Thank You oh so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!