Thursday, February 12, 2015

Kitty Comfort RV Window

I am always cobbling something together sometimes with hilarious results, other times with nifty thrifty comforts.

I snapped this photo of someone else's creative work. It's for their cats to visit the outdoors.

The owner has removed the screen and replaced it with a custom piece of Plexiglass. Then he cut a hole in the plexiglass for a pet door. This way he can keep the heat or air conditioning running inside and kitty cats can help themselves to a view of the outdoors with some fresh air. 

Of course you can't drive down the road with this, but he has made it removable. I was able to speak with the owner briefly. His shy putty tats declined to be photographed, though I saw them lazing about later when I was out and about without the camera. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Earth's Biggest Selection
Using this link helps a mermaid, her little old motorhome and puppy dog
We Thank You VERY much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea.
    Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a contraption like that for my house cats.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!