Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Life as a Cartoon

I am going to have internet at my camp soon.

Drove my little old RV to a new park in Florida, well it's an old park, but it's new to me. Of course *sigh* several things broke *sigh*  along the way *sigh*.

I wish I were a cartoonist. I would draw my wheel estate bouncing down the road with parts flying off in different directions.

Life is an adventure. One just never knows what to expect.

Today, I woke up alive so that's a really good start towards giggling and dealing with the latest chaos.

First I have so many earthly angels to thank, including YOU!

THANK YOU!




1 comment:

  1. I found your blog link on RVFORUM.com after reviewig some of your posts on that forum. I've had the pleasure of reading some of your older posts from this year and am quite entertained by your musings. Sorry to hear of your most recent misfortunes and wish you better luck as you move to your new location. Just wanted to take some time to comment and say hello. I know you've spent some time in Florida according to your posts. I too lived in Florida (5 years in Kissimmee and 3 years in West Palm Beach). Still have fond memories of the time there, especially the outdoors, fishing in Lake Okeechobee, etc.
    Hang in, keep writing and enjoy life. It's not a rehearsal.
    Reggie

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!