Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Bad Bad Doggy

I don't know what to do about my ill behaved doggy. 

He will chase anyone on a bicycle and not come back when called. 

It's scary for them and maddening for me. 

Bad boy!

I took him to a professional K9 trainer that guaranteed results in 5 days or your money refunded. 

At the end of 5 days I went to pick up my retrained pooch. 

The trainer handed me back my money and said "I'm sorry. Here's your money back. This dog is incorrigible.  I couldn't do a thing with him. He will still chase anyone on a bicycle."

"There might be only one very sad solution to this very bad behavior."

"What's that?" I asked nervously. 

The trainer took a long slow deep breath. 

He stared at the ground. 

I broke out in a sweat wondering what he would suggest. 

Finally he looked me in the eye. 

The trainer said "I am so sorry to tell you this."

I fought back the tears, scared for the future of my canine companion.

The trainer took another slow deep breath.

Finally he blurted it out. 

"You have to take away his bicycle!"







This active healthy dog is happily fueled by Newman's Own Adult Dog Formula made with organic grains and vegetables. Delivered to your door.

(As a bonus, this makes poop scooping a nice neat firm affair. Oh joy...)

Newman's Own Adult Dog Food Formula



No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!