Sunday, July 02, 2017

New Noisy Neighbors

It's the Moody Blues playing at raucous volume!

It's better to seen and not herd.

Whinnying, mooing, nickering, honking, heehawing, bleating, baying, bellowing, neighing, bawling, caterwauling, baaing, snorting and hooting.

harley dog

Turn the udder cheek and moo-ve on!

Then the welcome wagon rep showed up.

bull jokes, bullshit

"Howdy Neighbor!" he said "I may look dumb, but I been to cowlege where I studied Moosic, Phycowlogy and Cowculus. Now I'm a baker by trade. I make cow pies daily."


I have to go now. See that coffee colored cow?
She's about to give birth and be de-calf-enated. 
I have to calm her down.
If she jumps over the barbed wire fence, it will be udder destruction!

No bullshit.

A man staggers into the emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruises, and a golf club wrapped around his neck.  The doctor asked him "What happened to you?"

 "Well, it was like this" said the man.  "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a pasture of cows.  We went to look for them. My wife has pink monogrammed golf balls and mine are white with my initials. While I was rooting around I noticed that one of the cows had something round and pink sticking out it's rear end.  I walked over lifting  up the tail, and sure enough, there was a pink golf ball  stuck smack dab in the middle of the cow's butt.  That's when I made my near fatal mistake."

"That cow attacked you?" asked the doctor.

"Um... no" replied the man.

"While lifting up the cow's tail, I pointed, and yelled to my wife on the other side of the pasture,  Honey!  This looks like yours!"

And that's no bull...

I woke up in a great mooo-d. 

Time to cow-nt my udder blessings.

Life at this Florida RV park in a rural setting is special indeed.

I guess I've milked this subject for all it's worth. I hope you found this a-moo-sing.

Y'all come back now! Ya hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Life is goof!