Saturday, September 29, 2018

Alive and Pedaling


Since I broke my tailbone, it hurts to sit.

Hard for me to type standing up bent over, need to build a tall desk.

Meanwhile the garbage has to go out and it's easier torture on the bike than walking.

I come home with dumpster diving.

This time I found 2 sets of plastic drawers for my storage shed.

This will hold all those little bits of odds and ends I am always using to cobble things back together.

Life is goof.

Shop Amazon for Halloween, loads of great costumes and foolishness!

1 comment:

  1. I broke mine years ago, so you have my sympathy. After it healed I had a 10 pound baby and he must have pushed it back the other direction. It hurt all over again.

    It will take a while, but you will feel better eventually. Your bike ride made me wince. Harley probably misses his little bike trips.

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!