Sunday, October 21, 2018

What is Black, Blue and Titanium?

Ouch.


That's a big bruise on my left wrist.

Instead of going right, I went wrong.

Gosh I hope I didn't dent the interior (the titanium implant.)

Maybe I could knock it straight again with a rubber hammer?

I hope a screw isn't loose.

How do you tighten up those titanium screws anyhow?

Inquiring minds want to know.

The other guy looks even worse.

Just kidding!

I was trying to fix my cabinet and my hand slipped and BANG.

When I get to heaven will they issue me an updated body?

This one is falling apart and rapidly becoming outdated.

Life is goof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today's wisdom:

 If you’re being chased by a pack of taxidermists, do not play dead.

 Thinking globally:

The reason pandas are so popular is diversity – they’re black, white and Asian.

Check out these amazing coupons at

Amazon








4 comments:

  1. If you are not on medications which may interact, the following link using essential oils to help heal bruises may be helpful.

    https://essentialoilexperts.com/essential-oils-for-bruises/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, hope that feels better sooner rather than later:)

    ReplyDelete


Life is goof!